martedì 7 luglio 2009

Forget Me Not

Coco's fashion illustrations are so delicate and intriguiguing I would carry them with me everyday.








...wait: now I (virtually) can! Forget Me Not is Coco's new project, a small series of luxury silk scarves featuring digital prints of her drawings. The SS09 collection is on sale in selected stores and online chez Colette . And don't worry if all the pieces are all sold out at the moment: in my opinion the AW10 collection is even better than the current one!
The first one below makes me think at those of Vittorio Accornero for Gucci...
Click the pictures to enlarge.


9 commenti:

mothersvea ha detto...

bellissimissimissimi!

Joanne ha detto...

They're so pretty! Owls and scarves are so cool! :)

Polly Farthing ha detto...

I love owls- I thought I was alone with that obsession so pleased to see some on your blog

I tagged you in http://pollyfarthing.blogspot.com/2009/07/6-things-that-make-me-happy.html

Look forward to reading yours!

Polly

Trains and Sewing Machines ha detto...

wow those are awesome!

Rachel C. ha detto...

oh my gosh! these are amazing.

The Clothes Horse ha detto...

Pretty, pretty illustrations and those would be AMAZING scarves to own!

Alanna ha detto...

love these pictures!

AlicePleasance ha detto...

@ Polly: after Twin Peaks I'm a little obsessed with owls and deers ;-)

@ The Clothes Horse: I was thinking you SHOULD arrange a way to make scarves with your doodles printed on. They would be super cool and surely a best seller :-)

PinkBow ha detto...

these are very lovely!