lunedì 28 dicembre 2009

Santa Claus Brought Me Tons Of Bras

Being a flat chested girl could be really painful if you live in a country where bras don't go by cup and bust measurements but, most of the time, there are only a few standard sizes - and the smallest is often too big - that leave you with lot of extra empty space.

Considering I don't like to fill my bra with Kleenex, I finally decided to try a different path and once again a bit of online shopping has saved me. Just one week -the time of my latest order from ASOS to be delivered - and now my lingerie drawer is full of bras that finally fit me. Literally, an invasion of A cups!





I regularly look at new arrivals on Asos and I must say I also place regular orders, but I don't know why I've never considered the lingerie section (and the outlet lingerie section) till last week.
By the way, I finally did it and I immediately turned into a lingerie addicted. Seriously: I want to buy almost everything and looking for a single bra I ended buying...six. And knickers too! A sort of "auto Christmas present". Well deserved and much appreciated.





The pics show just a selection of some of my favorites + something I bought... :-)

8 commenti:

L'armadio del delitto ha detto...

Riesci a comprare senza provare? Io non oso.
Invece è vero che in Italia, ci sono pochissime taglie, e quelle piccole hanno le spalline corte, e quindi se sei alta e magra, non va!
Compro quasi tutto in Francia dove ci sono più taglie che qui.

AlicePleasance ha detto...

@ L'armadio: massì, stavolta ho osato. D'altra parte ne valeva la pena e per fortuna è andata bene! Ed hai ragione sulle spalline: sono sempre cortissime!!

Aya Smith ha detto...

Oh my, some of these are just too gorgeous! I'd feel sad to cover them up, but too modest to show them to anyone! LOL, ironic :)

Ariella ha detto...

Oh, those are so pretty! And now they have a sale too, so there is no excuse not to buy from them, haha. I never knew Italy doesn't have the standard European bra sizes...

Thanks so much for the compliments on my dress. My sewing course only lasted for six weeks so I feel that I don't know as much as I'd like. How long is yours? It must be pretty good if you've made all those things, and I'm sure you're going to be able to sew very well by the end of it :)

Happy new year, dear.

WendyB ha detto...

That's crazy about the lack of bra sizes. Glad you found a way around it.

Beth Ruby ha detto...

Oooh these all look very pretty!
The perfect thing to treat yourself to ;)
xx

Nicola ha detto...

Love them all, sadly I'm on the other end of the scale, with only Bravissimo bras (which aren't exactly cheapo) fitting my large,er, bassomas :D

PinkBow ha detto...

i have never thought of looking at underwear here. i was looking at agent provocateur just today...nice but expensive!