venerdì 2 novembre 2007

Bake me a cake!

I really don't know why I became so obsessed with food in these years, but here I am...! I'm not that big eater at all, I think mine is an "eye obsession". The things I like the most about food are shapes and colors and this is weird cause I don't like - better, I really can't - eat artificial colored food! Maybe in a previous life I was a food stylist, who knows it...!

I recently found this wonderful blog and I'm amazed by the deeply talented Anne. She's not only a great cook, but she can make wonderful photos of her desserts too! I can't stop watching them on Flickr; each new photo from her is an instant fave for me.
I tried some of her recipes (the chocolatey cupcakes were perfect!) and I have a lot more on hold...I'm sure I'll give them a try soon :-)


1. Vanilla Cupcake, 2. Leche Flan, 3. Blueberry Cream Tart, 4. Chocolate Chip Sweet Rolls, 5. Black Forest Cake, 6. Pretzels, 7. Banana Caramel Tart, 8. Fortress Cake, 9. Linzer Sables, 10. Lemon Lime Cream Cheese Pound Cake, 11. Chocolate Cupcake, 12. Strawberry Mirror Cake, 13. Love Buns, 14. Orange Yogurt Cake, 15. Petit Fours, 16. Bostini cream Pie

Thank you Anne, keep going on with your great work!

4 commenti:

Anne ha detto...

Thank you for this wonderful post. Compliments coming from a talented artist like you- really warms my heart. This means so much to me.


Glad you liked the cupcakes, they're also a fave in my family (",)

Tessa ha detto...

Yum! All of these treats look so delicious, they make me want to bake something myself. I especially love baking anything with cinnamon during the holiday time of year. :)

WendyB ha detto...

Those all look delicious.

Unknown ha detto...

WOW!
This is amazing!
..oooh, I think I just put on 3 pounds looking at the photo!

Ah, makes me with I had a kitchen and new stove decent enough to attempt to bake something like this.

The key word is "attempt" LOL!!!