venerdì 18 gennaio 2008

All I need

I'm feeling guilty for the recent lack of posts. This week I felt like a 24/7 nanny, housewife and career girl! Plus, I'm waiting for my recent purchases to arrive, but it's a snail mail period and I'm still waiting for parcels sent on early December...
So sad...
There are tons of nice things traveling the world to me and I want a fabulous mail day!!!! And a sunny and warm weekend will be great as well...


On the good side, I finally updated my blogroll, expecially the Style Zone section, so take a look at all those nice blogs/wesites out there when you have a chance.
I'll be back soon after a little rest.

1 commento:

Anonimo ha detto...

just stumbled across the cupcakes and must say: sweet ones! ;)

I will keep in touch reading your candy-like posts!

xx, isa