sabato 22 marzo 2008

Beauty Essentials

After my last post about nail polish and inspired by The Cherry Blossom Girl and Style Bytes, I decided to show you what's in my beauty closet.



Facial Care, lips and hands:

- Vichy Normaderm Daily Exfoliating Gel
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Active Matt Hydrating Emulsion
- Dior Tonique Magique Matifiant
- Garnier Fresh Cleansing Wipes
- Labello Lipbalm Effect Q10
- Glicemille Hand Creme (great product and great price)

Make up:

- La Roche Posay Unifiance foundations in Beige Diafane
- Collistar Silk Effect Loose Powder
- Lancaster Touch Of Glamour Silky Powder Blush No. 101 Sheer Ochre
- Rimmel Professional Liquid Eyeliner
- Lancome Virtuose Mascara
- Lancome Juicy Tubes in Raisin
- Opi nail polishes in Black Onix and Black Cherry Chutney

Bath and Shower:

- The base, first of all Dermogella Liquid Body Cleanser. Hypoallergenic, gentle on skin and practically no smell (perfect if I want to use a body mist or a moisture. I don't want 100 different fragances on my skin!).
- Kiehl's 'Original Musk' Bath & Shower Liquid Body Cleanser.
- The Body Shop, Mango Body Scrub.
- And I have to admit years ago I had a big thing for Lush products. Bath Bombs (expecially the Big Blue) and Bubble Bars were my favorites.


Fragrances:

- L'Eau D'Issey Eau De Toilette
- The Body Shop White Musk Chiffon Sheer Body Mist
- The Body Shop Mango Dry Oil Mist (for Summer)
- Healing Garden White Tea Body Mist. A must. I bought it when I was in NYC, but I can't find it here :-(

Haircare:

Nothing too complicate... Pantene shampoo (Ice Shine, Always Smooth, Classic Clean, Extra Straight...) and treatments and Sunsilk conditioners.

That's all! And you? How aboust your beauty essentials and favorite products?

4 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

thanks a lot for adding our blog to the favs list :*:*:*
we are young blog so we need recommendation
thanks a lot! kisses from poland <33

L.I.N ha detto...

glad that you did this post as I have a question to ask. I know nuts about make up and so i'm wondering what product would best lighten dark spots and pimple scars? gasp. i know. help me out here :D

AlicePleasance ha detto...

@ puf!: you're welcome! Your blog is adorable :-)

@ eleh: I'd suggests dermatological stuff. A good face cleanser, an hydrating care and a foundation with good coverage but still light on skin should work well. Vichy and La Roche Posay are great brand. You can try Normaderm (cleansing and hydration products) and Normateint (foundation. Or Dermablend, but only if you have serious skin imperfections) by Vichy or Effaclar (cleansing and hydration) and Unifiance (foundation) by La Roche Posay.
Hope this helps you :-)

geri hirsch ha detto...

ohh good picks!