After my last post about nail polish and inspired by The Cherry Blossom Girl and Style Bytes, I decided to show you what's in my beauty closet.
Facial Care, lips and hands:
- Vichy Normaderm Daily Exfoliating Gel
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Active Matt Hydrating Emulsion
- Dior Tonique Magique Matifiant
- Garnier Fresh Cleansing Wipes
- Labello Lipbalm Effect Q10
- Glicemille Hand Creme (great product and great price)
- La Roche Posay Unifiance foundations in Beige Diafane
- Collistar Silk Effect Loose Powder
- Lancaster Touch Of Glamour Silky Powder Blush No. 101 Sheer Ochre
- Rimmel Professional Liquid Eyeliner
- Lancome Virtuose Mascara
- Lancome Juicy Tubes in Raisin
- Opi nail polishes in Black Onix and Black Cherry Chutney
Bath and Shower:
- The base, first of all Dermogella Liquid Body Cleanser. Hypoallergenic, gentle on skin and practically no smell (perfect if I want to use a body mist or a moisture. I don't want 100 different fragances on my skin!).
- Kiehl's 'Original Musk' Bath & Shower Liquid Body Cleanser.
- The Body Shop, Mango Body Scrub.
- And I have to admit years ago I had a big thing for Lush products. Bath Bombs (expecially the Big Blue) and Bubble Bars were my favorites.
- L'Eau D'Issey Eau De Toilette
- The Body Shop White Musk Chiffon Sheer Body Mist
- The Body Shop Mango Dry Oil Mist (for Summer)
- Healing Garden White Tea Body Mist. A must. I bought it when I was in NYC, but I can't find it here :-(
Nothing too complicate... Pantene shampoo (Ice Shine, Always Smooth, Classic Clean, Extra Straight...) and treatments and Sunsilk conditioners.
That's all! And you? How aboust your beauty essentials and favorite products?