mercoledì 11 febbraio 2009

February Moodboard

Last night there was a big storm here. I woke up at 3.30 am because of thunders and lightnings...Not so good! Today it rained all day long and this afternoon something that looked like frozen snow fell down too.

Yes, I know, this is another metheropatic post...please forgive me! But if a warm day makes me happy thinking of summer, bad weather makes me crave for spring!

This is what's on my mind this month in terms of fashion...and despite their outrageous international shipping costs I hope Forever21 would ship to Italy too anytime soon.


One , Two , Three , Four , Five , Six

5 commenti:

violetville ha detto...

I adore those shoes! The blue color and the petals!!

AlicePleasance ha detto...

@violetville: they're great! I love the heel and they're also available in red :-)

Anonimo ha detto...

Ma piove dappertutto in Italia tranne a Torino? è il contrario del solitto!

Beh, io prendo le scarpe!

Anonimo ha detto...

why oh why don't they ship to italy!?! I know why! apparently because of the italian government you can only ship firstclass with insurance and I supose that would be too expensive for them (Mi hanno appena annullato un ordine da un negozio per colpa di questa normativa, amiamo la burocrazia italiana o no?)

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse ha detto...

Pretty thoughts. I adore the shoes.