mercoledì 10 giugno 2009

The Guest Star

For its first anniversary, MA DAME , the new feminine fragrance of Jean Paul Gaultier, raise the volume celebrating with humor, glamour and a bit of mistery.


Following the musical wave MA DAME has invited a mysterious artist to the celebration...it's a surprise party indeed!


Several bloggers around Europe have been invited to unveil the mistery behind this guest star: it will works as a treasure hunt (something I loved when I was a girl, btw!) as they will give us clues and indications to solve the case...before June 22nd

First clues (in hot pink!) in this picture and video below...




Ok, I'm ready to play as a private eye...any suggestions?!

Looking at the picture...that "1234"...I'm thinking the mistery man could be the french DJ Martin Solveig...because of his song One 2 3 Four . Does this makes sense?! ...Who knows?! I will be waiting for a new clue ;-)

1 commento:

Anonimo ha detto...

I am assured of it. [url=http://cgi1.ebay.fr/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=acheter_levitra_ici_1euro&acheter-levitra]le levitra[/url] In my opinion you are not right. Let's discuss. Write to me in PM, we will talk.