sabato 12 settembre 2009

Fall-Winter Favorites. Finally!

First of all I want to thank you for all the fabulous birthday wishes in the previous post. You're fantastic :-)

It's New York Fashion Week time, but as always I can't feel to look at what we'll wear, or would wear, next Spring/Summer...we're still waiting for a real Fall weather here and so I prefere to show you my favorite looks for the cold season.
...And as always, click on the pictures to enlarge,

Bottega Veneta



Chris Benz


Dries Van Noten




Christopher Kane


Mary Katrantzou



Jenny Kayne


Eley Kishimoto



Marni




Amazing details as usual...



Moschino


Peter Som


Behnaz Sarafpour


United Bamboo


5 commenti:

Annie ha detto...

Marni, Bottega Veneta, and Dries van Noten were some of my absolute favorites!

PinkBow ha detto...

that's quite a wish-list you have there :)

Hannah ha detto...

wow i loooooooove the Eley Kishimoto and Marni collections, the colours and 60s-ish dresses are amazing.

xx

Witchcrafted Life ha detto...

Such a delightful post, thank you for taking us through a journey of this year's fall shows!

While many of the pieces are not quite my style, certain items such as the houndstooth dress are positively splendid - and just the sort of item I would wear, if I had the means to shop designer brands that is (here's to hoping a high street version comes along! ;D).

Thank you very much for your comment on my post regarding the vintage cookie link, sweet heart. I adore baking and cooking, too, and am touched to know that link inspired you. Please let me know how anything you bake turns out :)

Oodles of hugs!!!
♥ Jessica

Poke Salad Annie ha detto...

such marvelous picks! your blog is such a delight to read.