domenica 18 luglio 2010

Io Sono L'Amore

I inteded to write about Io sono l'amore (I Am Love) for a while now but - of course - the post about it layed down in a temporary folder in my pc since now. Anyway, I just heard the movie was recently released in the Us too and I think it's a perfect timing: while the city is hot-hot-hot, there's nothing better than a movie which, beyond all the passions and scandals involved, is indeed cold as ice...



"I Am Love tells the story of the wealthy Recchi family, whose lives are undergoing sweeping changes. Eduardo Sr., the family patriarch, has decided to name a successor to the reigns of his massive industrial company, surprising everyone by splitting power between his son Tancredi, and grandson Edo. But Edo dreams of opening a restaurant with his friend Antonio, a handsome and talented chef. At the heart of the family is Tancredi's wife Emma (Tilda Swinton), a Russian immigrant who has adopted the culture of Milan. An adoring and attentive mother, her existence is shocked to the core when she falls quickly and deeply in love with Edo's friend and partner Antonio, and embarks on a passionate love affair that will change her family forever."


Directed by Luca Guadagnino, the movie features a marvellous Tilda Swinton whom ladylike outfits - all custom designed by Raf Simons of Jil Sander - will surely fascinate you...






Don't miss it!

Photos courtesy of Magnolia Pictures.

31 commenti:

Giorgia Martinucci ha detto...
Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.
Giorgia Martinucci ha detto...

Love this movie so much, such amazing photography and the Edo's character actor is also a friend of mine, we grew up in the same town!

Anonimo ha detto...

I want to see this film! it looks intriguing!! Thanks for sharing!

L'armadio del delitto ha detto...

Tilda Swinton mi piace sempre molto. Devo vedere questo film!

Dotti ha detto...

Wow, I definately won't!

menina raposa ha detto...

Splendide :)

Kira Aderne ha detto...

Thanks for the tip! I am crazy about Italy! Nice to know about this cool movie!

Dailan ha detto...

Bellissimo. Una Tilda Swinton fantastica, come sempre, e anche tutto il resto non è da meno! Complimenti a Guadagnino, bel lavoro.

molly ha detto...

oh wow! i just got the soundtrack to this movie (the music on the trailer is one of my favorite pieces!!) i've been wanting to see the movie... i'm glad you though it was good :-)

Naima ha detto...

Tra attori favolosi e mise spettacolari questo film è decisamente da vedere!
Mi piace molto la linea del tuo blog, posso aggiungerlo ai links del mio giocodidonne.blogspot.com ?

CoffeeBlooms ha detto...

dalla tua recensione mi ispira molto questo film! :) anche gli attori mi piacciono molto!

Karen ha detto...

Looks like a great movie!!! I think I just found out what we are going to do on this rainy night!!

Come check out the earrings I am giving away!!!

Cheers,
Karen

http://rubytuesdayfashionanddesign.blogspot.com/

Benedetta M. ha detto...

Tilda is a magic actress and I really love her style! Great pics!

www.daddysneatness.blogspot.com

BALLET NEWS ha detto...

I really want to see it now. Thank you !

Have a cupcake filled weekend - it's the only way !!!

Benedetta M. ha detto...

Wow that inspiring pictures! I want to watch it now! Thanks for sharing...

Cocò

www.daddysneatness.blogspot.com

Anonimo ha detto...

Stupendo film!l'ho visto 3 volte


http://www.plusgworld.com/blogmoda/

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse ha detto...

I'm glad you recommend b/c I think I'm going to see it. I loved your rec for Stealing Beauty.

Unknown ha detto...

Holy Schnikes! This Movie Looks Amazing! And What A Perfect Trailer (I Love Movie Trailers). Thanks For The Post!

George
Raised By Wolves

Unknown ha detto...

Wow Tilda looks so different here!

wedding catering Toronto ha detto...

didn't see it
thanks..I will

Jessica Turnbow ha detto...

I want to see this, thanks for sharing!

sanitary cans manufacturer ha detto...

yummy!!

bridal gowns Toronto ha detto...

red color was dressy always
cute

estudio de paisajismo ha detto...

I want to see this film! it looks intriguing!! Thanks for sharing!

Anonimo ha detto...

Tilda in purple - wonderful stuff!

aclineo ha detto...

i've been wanting to see that sooo badly -- im a huge tilda swinton fan

Anonimo ha detto...

tilda non l ho maiiii vista cosi…!

london loves ha detto...

Sounds like a great movie! Thanks for sharing!
xxx


London Last Night

cessione del quinto ha detto...

Mi piace tantissimo questo film, lei è stupenda.

model baju korea murah ha detto...

WONDERFUL Post.thanks for share..

parfums ha detto...

so beautiful and amazing pics.