I was tagged by the lovely Mothersvea and even though you probably don't need to know seven unimportant things about me, I'm happy to play!
This is how it works:
- You have to link to the person who tagged you
- You have to write 7 things about yourself (both wierd and normal stuff)
- You have to tag 7 people and link to them in the end of the post and you have to leave a comment on their blog.
1. I went to dance classes for years when I was a child. Funnily enough, now I hate to dance!
2. One of my essays was selected for a film critic prize. It was about The Virgin Suicides and the title was "I Want To Be A Goddess".
3. I have a really powerful memory for past things...I can easily remember adresses and old phone numbers even after years.
4. I can't drive and public transportation are my anchor. Public transportation and my feet, of course.
5. I write using the right hand but I'm left handed for cutting and a lot of other things.
6. Though I've actually forgotten a lot, when I was 17 I started learning Japanese...
7. I think Stephin Merritt (The Magnetic Fields) has the sexiest voice ever...
Probably a lot of you have already been tagged so I decided to not pass this along, but you'd like to play considered yourself tagged by me :-)
PS: Wow, thank you for all the comments on the lace earrings tutorial below! More DIY things coming soon ;-)