domenica 30 maggio 2010

Class Of 1999

I'm totally not one of those people who miss highschool years or is too nostalgic about them. Don't get me wrong, it was not a bad time, but in a certain way I was so relieved when school ended! I had to get up every morning at six o'clock and I guess this was the worst point for me...

One of the things I've always missed though, are yearbooks. Cheesy, trashy, say what you want about them, but is so frustrating when you realize you don't own more than 3/4 pics of you and your classmates together(this could be a great thing, looking at your hairstyle/outfits, but again...).

Even if I doubt a real yearbook could look so good, here's one of my favorite editorial ever (it's weird I didn't post it before!!), by Paolo Roversi, it was originally published in a 2006 issue of Vogue Uk...









12 commenti:

Velvet Rose ha detto...

i like this editorial! =)

Sara C. ha detto...

Bellissima allure in queste foto, e anche alcuni abiti sono stupendi.
Vogue always the best.
Sara C.
http://styleyoustylemestylish.blogspot.com/

Anonimo ha detto...

I love this shoot - our year book looked nothing like this!

I did actually go and buy 'LA Vintage' when I got here and have been using it a lot! It's great because it includes cool cafes and restaurants too. Some of them are right by my house! I bought it because I saw it on your blog a while back so thank you!

Polly x

The Girl ha detto...

such a cute concept- love the hair on the girl 2nd from the bottom!

Check my new blog and store out! http://la-vie-en-vert-2010.blogspot.com/

Dotti ha detto...

What a lovely idea for an editorial, indeed.

Greetz from Tiz ha detto...

molto bello!Sono cosi giovani questi ragazzi.Quanto mi manca quel periodo,...nostalgia...xxx

Anonimo ha detto...

this editorial is beautiful, if only yearbooks really looked like that!

xx

www.anadorablecliche.blogspot.com

Kelly ha detto...

Sucha lovely yearbook. I wish our yearbook was just as stylish.

Great blog. Following you on bloglovin.

~Kelly
sourtang.com

Every Little Counts ha detto...

i LOVE this! i wish my yearbook looked this good. oh well.

Teresa ha detto...

That is very cute and timely too! :)

Lolo ha detto...

The light and colour in these photos is beautiful.

Lolo ha detto...

The light and colour in these photos is beautiful.