mercoledì 19 maggio 2010

Rain Rain Go Away!

We're having a really weird Spring this year. May is usually my favorite month, but this time it rains a lot and while I'm here, sadly listening to the thunders and waiting for another storm, I think the only thing that could cheer me up and make me appreciate the weather would be something like this


or this


or this!


And if - fingers crossed - we'll ever have some hot sunny day this Summer a parasol like one of these below would be perfect as well!



All from Brollies Galore: take a look, they carry an impressive selection!!!

11 commenti:

Frini ha detto...

aw i'm officially in love with the first parasol...so romantic and retro-like!! go for it girl ;))

thecommonsuspect.blogspot.com

Hal E. Liebling ha detto...

LOL I sported the most boring umbrella in my last post. I love these, but I just know mine would be broken immediately. I go through at least like 5-10 umbrellas a year.

HALCOHOLIC.com

Every Little Counts ha detto...

it's been raining here too! i couldn't leave the house yesterday because i actually don't have an umbrella! sad, but that makes this post even more appropriate for me!

by the way, thanks for the youtube video of jeanne moreau. i hadn't heard her sing that song! doesn't she have the most amazing voice? ahhhh, love her!

xoxo

Lorelai Sebastian ha detto...

son perfectos!

dreamecho ha detto...

Great choices! I especially like the printed ones.

PinkBow ha detto...

oh, you couldn't be sad in the rain with one o those umbrellas, so pretty

Helen ha detto...

when i was in paris last year all the japanese tourists had parasols and i thought it was the best idea ever, but we never use them in england. we really should though!

Anonimo ha detto...

Such beautiful umbrellas!! :)

Stéphanie ha detto...

They are fabulous !

Meet Virginia ha detto...

very impressive!

xo
hotfunkyvibes.blogspot.com

Fede ha detto...

The first one is beautiful!