venerdì 19 ottobre 2007

Let them eat pizza!

Today I made my first pizza charm. A classic pizza with mozzarella, olives salami slices and mushrooms...I love pizza and this one really make me hungry!


It's the first time I make a "not sweet something" (except for the sushi collection) and I had a lot of fun. I'll try soon with more goodies, so stay tuned :-)

By the way, I also made some new yummy treats:

croissant and cookies charms necklace



sliced bread with crunchy peanut butter (yum, my favorite!) and jelly earrings


and more new miniature cake rings



all the new items are already listed up and available in my store.

1 commento:

Tessa ha detto...

Anna! I'm so glad you have a blog now!! I'm going to link to yours right away and will keep checking back often. I am in love with the new pizza and waffles! That texture sheet worked out so well, and my stomach is growling looking at the croissant and those black and white cakes... Delicious! I'm off to send you an email, and I'm so excited about our upcoming trade!

Hope you're having a fun day. :)