sabato 28 novembre 2009

35 Questions

I hope my American readers had a great Thanksgiving and are now having some good days of shopping...Black Friday, Cyber Monday...you know!

I just heard I'll unexpectedly have a free day from babysitting today. This means I could rest a little and indulge in all those nice&silly things I like so much. This also means less money for my Christmas presents (and presents to self...), but you can't have everything, right?!

During the last weeks I received an award and a tag from three marvellous ladies - Jessica, Tiz and Poke Salad Annie - so I definitely have to do it!


Ok, it seems I have to reply to these questions...

1.Where is your phone? Table
2.Your hair? Messy
3.Your Mother? Enthusiastic
4.Your Father? Missing
5.Your favourite food? Lemon tarts!
6.Your dream last night? Venice
7.Your favourite drink? Wine
8.Your dream/goal? To save up some money...
9.What room are you in? Living room
10.Your hobbie? Many. Shopping is just one of them ;-)
11.Your fear? Highness, precipices and all those things
12.Where do you want to be in 6 years? Not here
13.Where were you last night? Bed
14.Something that your not? Unfair
15.Muffins? With chocolate chips!
16.Wishlist item? Heavy coat
17.Where did you grow up? here
18.Last thing you did? Checked mail
19.What are you wearing? Nightgown + silk and cashmere cardi
20.Your TV? All about tv series
21.Your pets? Virtual
22.Friends? Far from me :-(
23.Your life? Frozen
24.Your mood? Imaginative
25.Missing someone? M.
26.Vehicle? My feet
27.Something your not wearing? Shoes
28.Your favourite store? Vintage stores!
29.Your Favourite colour? Red
30.When was the last time you laughed? Probably yesterday
31.The last time you cried? ...I can't remember!
32.Your best friend? Again: far from me :-(
33.One place that I go to over and over? Memory Lane
34.Facebook? Everyday (with a guilty face)
35.Favourite place to eat? A small restaurant by the sea

Done!

I'm not going to tag other blogs, but if you'd like to play consider yourself tagged and have a great weekend!

3 commenti:

Witchcrafted Life ha detto...

Thank you so much for mentioning Chronically Vintage, honey. I really enjoyed reading your one word answers to these cute questions (chocolate chip muffins are so awesome, I agree! I make a version with three types of chocolate one in a blue moon for a huge treat :D).

Tons of hugs,
♥ Jessica

Unknown ha detto...

A muffin is no muffin without choc chips!!

L'armadio del delitto ha detto...

Oh! Non avevo visto che l'avevi fatto!
La città dove sei cresciuta è bellissima!