lunedì 2 novembre 2009

November Dreams

There is a big difference between what's on my shopping wishlist and what I should actually buy...i.e. I should look for an heavy coat, but I already know I'll can't find anything I like and I'll spend - it happens every year - the winter with a nice light coat that always come with a free cold!

By the way, here's what I'm loving at the moment...

1. a Monet inspired printed dress, like the one Carey Mulligan wears in An Education. I can't wait for the movie to be released here, as well!


2. This crop top from Topshop, that mixes two of my favorite things: stripes and lace appliques!


3. The vintage inspired cape from Sisley, as seen in this editorial.


4. These amazing and totally out of budget suede platform wedges...


5. Polka dots sheer tights, of course! These are from Tabio.


6. A fun and pretty useful t-shirt...!


7. Warm, soft and long angora mix gloves.

9 commenti:

irene ha detto...

cerco esattamente dei collant a pois come questi!

A ha detto...

i love all the clothes from An education!

L'armadio del delitto ha detto...

Anch'io voglio i collant a pois!
Pero ora voglio anche la t-shirt!

Witchcrafted Life ha detto...

The dress, cape and gloves are all so amazing! I wish I could each of them to my wardrobe, too! :)

Many thanks for your wonderful comments today, honey, I hope that you month is off to a fantastic start!

Big hugs,
♥ Jessica

MOUSEVOX VINTAGE ha detto...

that t-shirt made me giggle. :)

xoxo

emma wallace ha detto...

Ooh! Adorable stockings and gorgeous cape! I keep buying the same things too, regardless of what I need! And always things in the same color too.


iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

PinkBow ha detto...

i want to see this film too. love your choice of tee, cape, tights & wedges - i would wear all of these too

Meaghan Kelly ha detto...

oh I love all of your choices! those gloves and the tights are up there on my wishlist as well! i have been on the lookout for a pair of white or cream tights with black polka dots!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse ha detto...

I sudddenly want everything on your wishlist too! I am also really looking forward to An Education; and I think it's mostly because of the wardrobe.