There is a big difference between what's on my shopping wishlist and what I should actually buy...i.e. I should look for an heavy coat, but I already know I'll can't find anything I like and I'll spend - it happens every year - the winter with a nice light coat that always come with a free cold!
By the way, here's what I'm loving at the moment...
1. a Monet inspired printed dress, like the one Carey Mulligan wears in An Education. I can't wait for the movie to be released here, as well!
2. This crop top from Topshop, that mixes two of my favorite things: stripes and lace appliques!
3. The vintage inspired cape from Sisley, as seen in this editorial.
4. These amazing and totally out of budget suede platform wedges...
5. Polka dots sheer tights, of course! These are from Tabio.
6. A fun and pretty useful t-shirt...!
7. Warm, soft and long angora mix gloves.