domenica 25 maggio 2008

High Heeled Lemon Cakes

The weekend was nothing special, but at least it was profitable.
I finally udated my store. I already sold several items and received custom orders indeed, so I should add new things soon ;-)
I cleaned up my messy house, I made a lemon&poppy seeds cake for the Sunday brunch and I ate a thousand juicy cherries. Yum...


I also found a moment for wearing a new dress. You don't need to ask...it's vintage and from Ebay, as per usual!!!



The shoes too are from Ebay and they're really high heeled for my standards! They remind me about Jessica Rabbit'shoes. A bit fetish too, but not too bad ;-)

8 commenti:

Dotti ha detto...

Oh, dear, I'm sooooo happy you put something in store. I'll make an order as soon as my salary is there. ;) And just as delicious as all your jewelry looks the cakes you baked. Yummie, really.

Sam ha detto...

love the shoes and the dress!
fabulous.

styledigger ha detto...

I like this cute dress. It looks fabulous with those sexi shoes, mrrrau!
Hugs from Poland:)

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse ha detto...

Lovely look and I adore lemon poppy seed cake. I haven't had any in ages.

Secretista ha detto...

I love those shoes. That wall color is really something.

ellie ha detto...

Those high heels just go great with that dress. I like the picture of the 'bread'& "cherries" too.

la principessa emicrania ha detto...

ma io la conosco quella torta! hai percaso trovato la ricetta su "il cavoletto di bruxelles"?? è la torta che ho fatto e portato a scuola (di tedesco! beh, stavo per dire che son troppo vecchia per la scuola, ma poi m'è venuto in mente che sto per iscrivermi all'università...)come colazione per il ragazzo di cui mi ero perdutamente innamorata. che bello. hey, e grazie per il supporto morale dopo il post lagnoso ;)

AlicePleasance ha detto...

@ dotti: thanks! Can't wait to make a special mini cake just for you :-)

@ the clothes horse: it's the first time I try this recipe and it's really yummy :-)

@ secretista: thanks, it's really popular indeed ;-)

@ la principessa emicrania: in verità la ricetta arriva da Il Pranzo di Babette, anche se là erano muffin (ma avevo finito i pirottini!) e in più c'erano i pezzetti di pera (non il mio frutto preferito, diciamo). Semi di papavero e limone comunque sono una classica accoppiata.
Il ragazzo dei tempi di scuola aveva almeno apprezzato la torta...?