mercoledì 7 maggio 2008

Maxi Dresses Come To Visit

So, thanks to another sunny day (although the crispy wind is still here) I could wore again my gladiators and this time I paired them with the first of a long series of maxi dresses. Almost surely the maxi dress will be my Summer 2008 strong must, considered how many I bought recently! I'm still waiting for four that have to come hopefully soon wit the postman ;-)


This dress is a vintage from Bergdorf Goodman I bought as per usual from Ebay and is the only one of my new "army" wich is long sleeved, so it's practically the only one I can wear for now...
I admit I'm scared by the idea of a cold Summer! Right this year, when I finally decided I want to go to the sea more often (I live by...but I usually don't go too much!), trying to get a little tan. Not a joke!!!

By the way, waiting in my closet for a drink at sunset, on the beach, there is also this one already.


Vintage - of course! - and it's a magic dress cause gives the illusion I have a little more boobs ;-) The sandals are another interpretation of gladiators, they're from India and I have them from at least 5 years...a smart purchase indeed!

14 commenti:

Michelle ha detto...

I keep seeing bloggers wearing gladiator sandals and Maxi dresses, and now I want to get myself a pair too..

Lloyda ha detto...

those dresses are to die for. i like how you paired them with your new gladiator sandals. :)

Elizabeth ha detto...

They're both brilliant, and you look superb.

styledigger ha detto...

Beautiful dresses, you look perfect! I've added your vlog to my list of links, I hope you don't mind, do you? I really adore it's pink-caked look:)
Best wishes from Poland, Joanna.

Auntie Tati ha detto...

Lovely colours! And I'm so jealous of that yellow wall too :D

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse ha detto...

That second dress is so goregous. You pull off maxis well.

AlicePleasance ha detto...

Thank you :-)

@ styledigger: I added you back to my blogroll :-)

The Fancier ha detto...

I love the long sleeve maxi dress. It is splendid!

Anonimo ha detto...

You can definitely rock the maxi dress.

1234 ha detto...

love the second dress. ive been wanting to experiment with the maxi too..cept in really short. how tall areyou?

AlicePleasance ha detto...

@ august, yulanda: thanks girls :-)

@ 1234: I'm 173cm (about 5'.8")

WendyB ha detto...

Beautiful dresses.

Rumi Neely ha detto...

Lovely lovely dress!

AlicePleasance ha detto...

@ wendyb, rumi: thank you!