giovedì 16 ottobre 2008

...And The Winner Is...

It's finally time for prizes!
First of all a huge thank you to everyone who entered the "contest" and left such sweet comments...31 super sweet comments! I'm blushing!!!

And the Alice Pleasance's Pink Two Tier Cake Ring goes to the commenter number:


Congratulations LORI! You don't have a public profile on blogger or a public email address, but I think you are a regular reader here, so I hope you'll read this post too! Please Lori, contact me sending your address at: anna.bluecherry@libero.it

It was so fun for me to set up a blog contest that there surely will be another one anytime soon, so...check back!

5 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

hey....woowww
I was checking the blog..and reading..thinking "wow, I did not received the email with the new blog entry..."and I couldn't believe that the winner was...me!!! coolll

I'll email you :)
thanks

Anonimo ha detto...

aw, well done to the winner!
x

Anonimo ha detto...

congrats to Lori! :)

Anonimo ha detto...

guapa, I have to post about your jewelery soon, (And buy one of those rings...!!)

congrats lucky girl!

Unknown ha detto...

thanks girl...I'll send a pic of my jewel..
Lori