martedì 14 ottobre 2008

WWW Wanted!


You've probably saw this H&M Fall collection picture before...months ago hundreds of bloggers - me included - posted this and many others, dreaming of coats and tights in late Spring. Crazy, I know, but looking at the images there was definitely something to dream about...

My first thought was and still is "I want those booties", those - judjing by pictures - wonderful and perfect high heeled peep toe lace up ankle boots (how many adjectives...!).

I patiently waited for September, counting days and weeks and when September came I looked everywhere for the boots, but nothing. I also checked and keep checking my favorite blogs expecting to see the boots appear soon but at today I think they're still missing...
Anyone have seen them...? Do you know if they're available and how much they are?

Meanwhile, I also looked for similar ankle boots, but the only ones I like (and not equally...) are those from American Retro, available on ASOS but sadly a bit out of my price range...!


Help me please!!!!!

4 commenti:

Unknown ha detto...

I know how you feel. I visited family in DC a couple of weeks ago and I came across the cutest gray ankle boots at Zara...they were a bit more than I wanted to spend...but I should have just splurged because they are all I can think about now! Plus, I have not found anything like them online and we don't have a Zara boutique where I'm from...they are just incomparable I guess...sigh...

Anonimo ha detto...

I just did a little post about Frye boots. I don't think I included any pics of lace-up ankle boots but Frye has dozens of styles so they may have what you're looking for. Their "Villager" style looks very similar to this but it is a tall boot, though they often have ankle versions of thier knee boots. Anyhoo, I've collected a few links where Frye's can be found at clearance prices. The search for the perfect boot can be such an agonizing process! Good luck in your search!

Courtney ha detto...

I saw some similar-looking shoes in an urban outfitter ad. Here is a link: http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=10&startValue=1&selectedProductColor=&sortby=&id=15243066&parentid=W_SHOES_BOOTS&sortProperties=+product.marketingPriority,-product.startDate&navCount=3&navAction=poppush&color=

AlicePleasance ha detto...

Thank you! I'm gonna ceck them right now :-)