giovedì 30 ottobre 2008

Rib Bones And Other Various Parts

I know, I know, I'm a baaaaddd blogger...and I'm so sorry for this long silence. I even must add I don't have a real excuse apart from lazyness...I enjoyed these last warm days (yesterday it was like summer, no jokes! And today, apart from a crazy -Mary Poppins's coming - wind is still a beautiful day) but I'll do my best to post more often in the upcoming weeks and months, when cold and rain will sadly be here.

Tomorrow's Halloween and I'd love to be again in New York...


we don't have a real one here, no nice children and the trick or treat thing...just a bunch of local teens who think Halloween means eggs, flour and toilet paper everywhere. Not a pretty thing when you found them even in your letter box!
By the way, what you're planning to do and, first thing, to wear?

With the lace trend and the dark make up one I think the Corpse Bride should be the easier option! But it seems a lot of inspiration come from next Spring catwalks too...


From left to right: Givenchy, Christian Lacroix and the amazing Rodarte dress.
(Read a related post and see more pics on Style.com)
The fashionable evolution of the classic skeleton costume a la Donnie Darko?!


So girls&guys, have a great, candy corn filled, Halloween :-)

1 commento:

Anonimo ha detto...

oh i like skeleton!