giovedì 6 agosto 2009

Portrait of a Blogger

I really like to look at those portraits certain bloggers often receive from their readers/artists. Some of them are really well done but most of all I adore how different two views of the same person can be...

Beyond the amazing series of blogger portraits from Igor + André I already wrote about months ago, here are some of my favorites. I had them saved in my pc for so long I missed some of the artist's names...I'm sorry, but if you know who they are just leave a comment and I'll edit the post

Portrait of Queen Michelle


Portrait of Alix


Two portraits of Susie Bubble



Portraits of Jane and Tavi by Danz



Tavi, again, by La Robotique


Portrait of Rhiannon by Aya


Two portrait of Sandra by Annika Bäckströms and Lady Thirty .



Elinkan by Annika Bäckströms

16 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

These are all amazing! I especially love the portrait of Alix!

Catherine Shu ha detto...

What a great compilation! Your posts are all so informative.

Polished Sense ha detto...

I love these, they are so unique and different. Great post lady!

xo,
Jessica

Dotti ha detto...

I Lovely, just all of them. But the Elinkan one is the most adorable. In my opinion.

PinkBow ha detto...

i love these too, think the elinkan is my favourite

WendyB ha detto...

These are all fantastic.

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse ha detto...

Ooh, I love that one of Elinkan!

Witchcrafted Life ha detto...

These are so endearingly sweet! They remind me of a quick sketch a dear friend of mine drew in English class one day in High school. There was a lovely sort of fairytale quality to how she envisioned me on paper that still makes me smile to this day, even though sadly I have no idea what became of that little sketch.

Thank you sweetly for your comment yesterday, honey! I hope you have a marvelous weekend!

Big hugs,
♥ Jessica

Ariella ha detto...

Oh, I am always really impressed by those portraits as well. My favourite ones are always those that make the blogger look like it would belong in a cartoon :)

Tina ha detto...

I love these drawings too, they're so cute!

Meaghan Kelly ha detto...

aw wow holy moly these are nice! i had seen some of these, but not all of them! i'm so envious of people who have such artistic talent!!
and wouldn't it be a dream to have a portrait done of you by one of these talented people?

Amelia ha detto...

These are all so pretty! I love the different styles :)

Aya Smith ha detto...

Thank you for including my portrait of Rhiannon in there! ^_^ Though now I am a little embarrassed... seeing how much I could improve it, LOL.

Wonderful post, I too, love seeing everyone's portraits from their readers :)

L'armadio del delitto ha detto...

Oh, ma che bella idea di post! Ci sono un sacco di illustrazioni che non avevo mai visto, e c'è qualche blog che non conosco.

KY ha detto...

Amazing drawings, I really like them!

Unknown ha detto...

portrait of alix is by margaux motin