sabato 1 agosto 2009

Shop The Cupcake Wardrobe!

Last week I was looking at my closets realizing I have too much stuff and I definitely need to do a little purging. I don't plan to buy a new closet anytime soon, so I thought it was a good idea to pass some of items to someone else...

The always amazing Jennifer gave me the idea of a sister blog where I can sell some of my preloved clothes, so...here it is!

Just click the icon below (you can find it in the side bad too) to shop The Cupcake Wardrobe :-)

8 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

I think I'm going to have to take a look... Polly x

Ariella ha detto...

I've also been meaning to create another blog to sell off some of the items in my wardrobe... it's nice to refresh it once in a while! I hope your little shop goes well!

Amelia ha detto...

Joining the blogger shop trend, I see. I should probably do that, too...

Flashes of Style ha detto...

Ooo that is amazing! can't wait to check it out :)

Witchcrafted Life ha detto...

What a very cool idea for a blog, it makes perfect sense, too. I wish you luck with unloading your items and freeing space in your closet, honey.

Thank you very much for your lovely comment on my blog, I hope you have a gorgeous week ahead!

♥ Jessica

Nayra ha detto...

Che bella idea!!

Unknown ha detto...

Oh how exciting..

PinkBow ha detto...

a great idea - wish i were a size smaller :(