domenica 16 agosto 2009

Return Of The Mad Men

So, are you ready?! Tonight, at 10PM/9C on ABC (or on the big screen @ Times Square, if you're in The City!) don't miss Mad Men season 3 premiere!
Being in Italy I'll have to wait for a little more of course, but I'll surely enjoy Dyna Moe's weekly illustrations...



the wonderful Joan paper dolls



and the Sally Draper's Cocktail Cheat Sheets...!




Also, have you Mad Men-ed yourself? After oh so many attempts (I didn't find a proper way to download the pictures on my pc till now, that's weird!), I finally did it!

It's funny but I actually have a dress like that. And of course there's my yellow wall too!


Here's me, Don and a couple of drinks...


...I can go crazy without my Mad Men!

On a side note, I apologize in advance for the possible lack of posts of this week, but I'm enjoyng the Summer Jamboree and some secret blogger meetups...Posts and photos to come soon!

14 commenti:

Witchcrafted Life ha detto...

Awesome post, sweetie, you look really chic as a MM character!

I am soooo psyched about MM's premier tonight, but I'm already scared I won't be able to stay up and watch it because I awoke very early this morning (lol, and do not have a TiVo).

Have a super, awesomely wonderful time at the Jamboree (I'm with you in spirit!), hon!

♥ Jessica

My New Favourite Thing ha detto...

Those Joan Holloway paper dolls are genius! Did you see the beautiful Mad Men shoot they did in this month's Vanity Fair?

PinkBow ha detto...

oh, that looks just like you!! :)

Anonimo ha detto...

I don't watch Mad Men, but I LOVE the look of it! The costumes are just so spectacular!

Can't wait to see the jamboree photos!

Stephanie ha detto...

Just finished season 2 yesterday. Can't wait for season 3 tonight!

Meaghan Kelly ha detto...

awww have so much fun on your blogger meetup!!! They are my favourite!!!

LIZ. E. M. ha detto...

I just had simply too much fun mad-men-ing myself. These are all fabulous!

By the way, I don't know if I ever commented that I am following you. My name is Liz and I oh so rarely update. I love reading you though!

AlicePleasance ha detto...

@ My New Favorite Thing: yes, I saw it! It's great and the article too is really good :-)

@ Liz: thank you! And nice to meet you :-)

Dotti ha detto...

Totally cool post! As I am,you might have guessed so, a sucker for MM.

Enjoy your week and don't feel guilty to live your life. ;)

Love, Dotti

Flashes of Style ha detto...

These are so cute!

Penny ha detto...

I admit that I have yet to watch this show and yet, I had so much fun recreating myself a la' Mad Men. Great post!

Amelia ha detto...

The paper dolls are so cool! I really need to see this show.

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse ha detto...

So exciting! Your Mad Men character really resembles you...mine didn't look familiar to me at all! ;)

Anonimo ha detto...

haha I just mad mened me..fun! I miss the show too